Why Work at Via
Change Lives. Work for Via.
Via’s staff is dedicated to improving the lives of people with disabilities. As a member of our team, you’ll help people achieve their vocational and social goals. Applicants should have a passion to advocate for inclusion.
Just as we believe in promoting personal growth for the individuals we serve, we believe in the career growth for our staff. Educational and advancement opportunities are available to those who are motivated and determined to succeed with us.
You will enjoy the following benefits working at Via:
- Three affordable medical and two dental plans after 60 days of employment.
- Company paid long-term and short-term disability insurance.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Paid time off for vacation and personal use with a minimum of 11 days in the first year!
- 8 paid holidays, including YOUR birthday
- AblePay membership providing discounts and flexible payment options for your existing health insurance.
- Educational assistance up to $2,200 per year for full-time employees. Part-time employees working between 30-34 hours a week are eligible for up to $1,760 per year. Part-Time employees working between 20-30 hours per week are eligible for up to $1,320 per year.
- Education incentive: earn MORE when you obtain a degree or certification.
- Casual work attire.
- Employee raffles.
- Events and celebrations for employees throughout the year.
- Via Values Recognition Program.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- 22% employee discount on Verizon Wireless plans.
- Access to GradFin that provides student loan consulting to help with refinancing or loan forgiveness options.
- Membership to TicketsatWork that provides discounts and special offers to sporting events, hotels, attractions, theme parks, shows, movie tickets and more.
- 20% employee discount at Via’s Thrift Store.
- Reduced child-care costs at Lehigh Children’s Academy.
Via of the Lehigh Valley is an equal opportunity employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
For more information, contact:
Jenna Trach, Human Resources Manager
J.Trach@ViaNet.org | 484-893-5362