- Hire people with disabilities through Via’s Employment Services.
- Donate clothing or host a Clothing Drive at your business or organization.
- Donate through your company’s participation in the EITC Tax Credit Program.
- Provide meaningful volunteer opportunities for people in Via’s Community Connections program.
- Use Via Business and Industrial Services for your business’ production needs.
- Leave a legacy by naming Via in your estate plan.
Ways to Help
Everyone deserves the chance to succeed. With the support of our community, Via has provided vital services to people with disabilities since 1952.
Via of the Lehigh Valley and Via Foundation are nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organizations registered in the state of Pennsylvania. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the PA Dept. of State by calling toll-free within Pennsylvania (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
Via Foundation is registered in New York and New Jersey. We do not accept donations from states where we are not registered.
NEW JERSEY: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT: http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
New York: Upon request, a copy of the latest annual report can be obtained from the organization or from the Office of the Attorney General, by writing the Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
For more information, contact:
Michele Grasso, Vice President of Development & Communications
M.Grasso@ViaNet.org | 484-893-5396