VIA OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for noncommercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without the written permission of VIA OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY. Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and VIA OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY, are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of VIA OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY. VIA OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY, neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with VIA OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY.
- While VIA OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY, uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, VIA OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY, makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. VIA OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY, assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither VIA OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. VIA OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY, also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by VIA OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY, or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, VIA OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY, is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, VIA OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of VIA OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY, and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of VIA OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY, or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Term and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that VIA OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY, will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- VIA OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY, has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although VIA OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY, may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, VIA OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY, is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. VIA OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY, will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing VIA OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY, to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- VIA OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY, may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
VIANET.ORG is dedicated to the fundamentals of protecting your privacy on the Internet.
VIANET.ORG only collects personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, title, company, address, phone number, etc. We do not require this information to obtain access to any part of our sites. The personal information we collect is only used by us to process an order which has been placed or for marketing our products, events, and/or services. We do not sell or rent or transmit personal information to other organizations.
If you would like to add your name, correct your information or remove your name from our mailing list, please e-mail us or write us at:
336 W. Spruce Street,
Bethlehem, PA 18018
(phone) 610-317-8000 (fax) 610-867-5385
Please give us your full name and phone number in case we have questions.
Our web server collects the domain names (not the e-mail addresses) of visitors to our website. This information is aggregated to measure number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc. VIANET.ORG uses this information to measure the use of our site and to improve the content of our site.
VIANET.ORG’s website may contain “links” to other sites, and we make every effort to only link to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
VIANET.ORG does everything it can to keep all information from our online visitors as secure as possible against unauthorized access and use. All information is protected by VIANET.ORG security measures, which are periodically reviewed.