- $1,250 helps underwrite one month of job coaching to help an individual with a disability find a job in our community.
- $500 provides a week of attendance at Camp Via for a student with a disability.
- $300 helps underwrite two weeks of career exploration for local high school students.
- $250 helps underwrite 3 ½ hours of early intervention therapies for a young child.
- $150 allows three adults to connect to their community by participating in a recreational activity like watching a ball game, going to dinner, or catching a movie with friends.
- $25 buys a special switch to adapt a toy so a child with disabilities can play independently.
Your Donation Dollars
Via of the Lehigh Valley provides vital services for children and adults with disabilities across the Lehigh Valley. Your generous gift helps Via provide leadership, support, opportunities, and resources for people with disabilities so that they may enjoy independent, productive, and full lives within the community.
Here’s what your dollars can do:
With your help, Via will continue to create success every day for the children and adults we serve. Every gift, no matter the size, makes a difference. Thank you for your support.
For more information, contact:
Michele Grasso, Vice President of Development & Communications
M.Grasso@ViaNet.org | 484-893-5396