Here are some digital tools you can use to help engage in meaningful and purposeful activities:
- Via Community Participation Supports Binder
- Provides information to help individuals explore and engage in meaningful and purposeful activities, based on their individual preferences and needs as identified in their Individual Plans.
- The ARC’s Virtual Program Library
- Find and share on-demand activities that are convenient to use in the community or in your homes. Service providers can also find and share resources that they can use to facilitate or deliver live, remote programming for people with IDD.
- Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) Acronym Guide
- Online Communication Tips for Being Nice on the Internet
- Via’s digital newsletter helps people navigate social media safely.