Donating clothing at Via’s bins or through a clothing drive helps support Via’s services for children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Clothing donated to Via is distributed to textile recyclers and through the international clothing market where they are resold, reused, or recycled – keeping them out of landfills and helping the environment.
Donate Clothing or Host a Clothing Drive
Bring Your Bags of Clothing to Bins Conveniently Located Throughout Our Community:
- Allentown Recycling Center, 1400 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Allentown, PA 18102
- Bethlehem Recycling Center, 635 Illick’s Mill Rd., Bethlehem, PA 18017
- Christ Lutheran Church, 69 Main St., Hellertown, PA 18055
- Easton Recycling Center, 500 Bushkill Dr., Easton, PA 18042
- Via of the Lehigh Valley Office, 336 West Spruce St., Bethlehem, PA 18018
- Wind Creek Casino Parking Lot, E. 2nd St. and Founders Way, Bethlehem, PA 18015
Clothing drives offer a unique way for your employees or members to give back to the community.
When your company or organization hosts a clothing drive, you are raising funds for Via’s services and educating your employees or members on the importance of Via’s role in the community and how their support benefits people with disabilities.
How To Host A Clothing Drive:
- Designate a place where donations will be accepted. Via can provide large carts if needed.
- Let your employees or members know you are hosting a clothing drive. Via will provide you with a flyer that can be emailed or printed to distribute.
- Your employees or members fill a bag with unwanted clothing and bring it to your drop-off location.
- Via will schedule pick-ups with your company and report on your clothing drive progress.