Your Donation Dollars
Via of the Lehigh Valley provides vital services for children and adults with disabilities across the Lehigh Valley. Your generous gift helps Via provide leadership, support, opportunities and resources for people with disabilities so that they may enjoy independent, productive and full lives within the community.
Here’s a sample of what your dollars can do:
- $4,000 allows a high school student to participate in a nine-week, paid internship program, gaining hands-on work experience and making professional connections.
- $1,250 helps underwrite one month of job coaching to help an individual with a disability find a job in our community.
- $500 provides a week of career exploration and fun for a teen with a disability in Via’s Teen Summer Experience.
- $300 helps underwrite two weeks of career exploration for local high school students.
- $250 helps underwrite 3 ½ hours of physical, occupational or speech therapy for a child.
- $150 provides three adults the opportunity to connect to their community by participating in a recreational activity like watching a ball game, going to dinner or catching a movie with friends.
- $45 provides an hour of intensive reading coaching to children under the age of five who live in Allentown’s Promise Neighborhood.
- $25 buys a special switch used to adapt toys and allows a child with disabilities to play independently.
With your help, Via will continue to create success every day for the children and adults we serve. Every gift, no matter the size, makes a difference. Thank you for your support.
The Via Foundation is a nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organization IRS Tax exempt #23-2608517. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the PA Dept. of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
To learn more about these opportunities, contact:
Michele Grasso, Vice President of Development
M.Grasso@ViaNet.org | 484-893-5396