Wednesday, May 27, 2020 | 6:30 pm
Wind Creek Bethlehem Event Center
77 Wind Creek Boulevard, Bethlehem, PA 18015
Use 901 Daly Ave on GPS devices
Enter through the Sands Event Center or Sands Hotel: Map & Parking
Celebrating Success and Making a Difference
The Via All-Star Banquet is a night to celebrate the success of individuals who receive services from Via, a new class of Via All-Stars, and a new class of Hall of Fame inductees
During the evening, we recognize:
- Members of the Via All-Star Teams
- Players of the Year
- Teams of the Year
- Scholar Athletes
- Top Fundraisers
- New members of the Lehigh Valley Basketball Hall of Fame
Join us and help make a difference in the lives of very special members of our community.
Born without legs, Jen’s biological parents left her at the hospital. One would think she would be destined for a life of hardship. However, the hand of destiny brought her an amazing adoptive family, who gave her one simple rule, “Never say the word, Can’t.”
As a child, Jen was obsessed with gymnastics, and her idol was gold-medalist, Dominique Moceanu. In fact, watching Dominique on TV, helped inspire Jen to start competing herself. Seemingly against all odds, Jen went on to compete against able-bodied athletes, and became a State Champion in power tumbling. As part of her amazing story, and as twist of fate, Jen later learned that her childhood gymnastics idol, Dominique Moceanu, was actually her biological sister.
Always challenging herself, Jen transitioned into an accomplished acrobat and aerialist. As such, she traveled internationally with Britney Spears’ World Tour, and appeared as the headliner at the prestigious Palazzo hotel in Las Vegas, and the Shangri La hotel in Dubai.
Jen’s incredible story has been featured on multiple shows, including HBO Real Sports, 20/20 and Good Morning America. She is currently living in Los Angeles, and has added a successful speaking career to her list of accomplishments, including being featured in one of the well-renowned TED talks.
She hopes to inspire & motivate others to BELIEVE that anything is truly possible. Jen published her first book, Everything is Possible, that hit the New York Times Best Sellers list in 2016. Most recently, Jen got married to boyfriend, Dominik Bauer.
• New York Times Best Selling Author
• 2015 IPC World Championships Opening Ceremony Performer
• 2015 World Acrobatic Society Hall of Fame
• 2015 Headliner Aerialist at The ACT, Dubai
• 2013 Headliner Aerialist at Shangri Lahotel, Dubai
• 2012 Headliner Aerialist at the Palazzo hotel, Las Vegas
• 2012 Appearance in Glee
• 2009 featured performer in Britney Spears “Circus” Tour
• 1998 U.S. Tumbling Association Inspiration Award
• Illinois State High School Champion Tumbler
• 1998 AAU Junior Olympics for Power Tumbling- 4th place
For more information, contact:
Events@ViaNet.org | 484-821-0024