- Coach (High School, ACCHS) & currently college, Elizabethtown College.
- 1984 AA State Champs – 1986 East Penn League, Dist X1 and State Champs – 1989 East Penn League, District XI Champs and State runner-up.
- He won 2 state titles and took a 3rd team to the state title game – success that has not been matched in the Lehigh Valley in the recent era.
- Elizabethtown College named Robert Schlosser as the school’s 11th men’s basketball coach in May 1990, and in turn, got one of the most respected and talented scholastic coaches in Pennsylvania.
- Prior to taking over at Elizabethtown, Schlosser was the pilot of the highly successful Allentown Central Catholic High School boys’ basketball program. From 1981 through the conclusion of the 1989-90 season, he led the Vikings to a nine-year record of 204-73, including two PIAA Class AAA State Championships, in 1984 and 1986, and a runner-up finish in 1989.
- During his tenure, Elizabethtown’s men’s basketball program has soared to new heights. The team has registered 279 wins under Schlosser. His .600 career winning percentage is the best of any Elizabethtown head coach at the school for more than two seasons in the history of the men’s basketball program. In 1992-93, he was named MAC Northwest Section Coach of the Year after guiding the Blue Jays to their best record in almost 30 years. He was named MAC Commonwealth League Coach of the Year in 1998-99 after leading the Blue Jays to a second-place league finish and a first-round MAC playoff victory. He earned the Commonwealth Conference Coach of the Year award in 2000-01 after the Blue Jays’ 20-6 season, and repeated as the conference’s Coach of the Year following Elizabethtown’s 29-3 effort in 2001-02.
- Including the Blue Jays’ 2006 Commonwealth Conference semifinalist finish, Schlosser has now coached E-town in 29 postseason games over the past 18 years. From 2002 to 2004, he guided Elizabethtown to an unprecedented three consecutive NCAA Division III Tournament appearances and three straight Commonwealth Conference titles. The Blue Jays’ 2001-02 team finished as the NCAA Division III national runner-up.
- Over the summer, Schlosser serves as a lecturer and coach at numerous clinics and camps.