ViaWorks Small Group Employment
ViaWorks Small Group Employment helps people with disabilities enter the workforce, be a part of the community and earn a paycheck.
What Is ViaWorks?
Via is committed to providing employment options for people with disabilities. ViaWorks Small Group Employment empowers adults with disabilities to work in integrated community settings. Under the supervision of job coaches, our team works side by side with the employees of local businesses.
Is ViaWorks for Me?
ViaWorks is for people focused on getting a job in the community and interested in learning new skills in a supportive, hands-on environment. Individuals who participate are supported by an onsite coordinator and job coaches throughout each shift, and they are paid minimum wage.
Participants will be required to pursue employment through the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation within the first 90 days of the program.
Individuals Learn and Improve:
- Task completion, quality of work and production speed
- Teamwork, accountability and positive work habits
- A variety of job tasks
Sample Work Duties Include:
- Light manufacturing
- Skilled production
- Warehouse experience
- Clean communal spaces and private offices
- Floor care
- Trash collection and removal
- Interior window cleaning
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
Small Group Employment Sites:
- Cigars International, Bethlehem
- Greater Valley YMCA, Easton
- Habitat for Humanity, Allentown
- Kolbe Academy, Bethlehem
- Habitat ReStore, Whitehall
- Bethlehem Emergency Shelter, Bethlehem
Ticket To Work Program
Via of the Lehigh Valley is a Ticket to Work Employment Services Provider. Click here for more information.
For more information, contact:
Kim Tracy, Admissions Manager
K.Tracy@ViaNet.org | 610-317-8000 x461