Host a Clothing Drive
Clothing Drives offer a unique way for your employees or members to give back to the community.
Via’s Clothing Drives benefit services for children and adults with disabilities living in our community. We will collect your employees/members’ unwanted clothing for resale in Via Thrift Stores with the proceeds benefiting Via’s services for children and adults with disabilities.
What Via’s Clothing Drives Do
- Raise funds for Via’s services.
- Educate your employees/members of the importance of Via’s role in the community and how their support benefits people with disabilities.
How It Works
- Designate a place where donations will be accepted. Via can provide large carts if needed.
- Let your employees/members know you are hosting a Clothing Drive. Via will provide you with a flyer that can be emailed or printed to distribute.
- Your employees/members fill a bag with unwanted clothing, shoes, linens, purses, etc. and bring to your drop-off location.
- Via will schedule pick-ups with your company and report on your Clothing Drive progress.
To schedule your Clothing Drive, contact:
Gerry Yasso, Vice President of Business Services
G.Yasso@ViaNet.org | 484-893-5387