How You Can Help
Everyone deserves the chance to succeed. Through the support of our community, Via has provided vital services to people with disabilities since 1952.
We rely on our community to provide financial support so that we may continue to provide quality programs for children and adults with disabilities. Learn more about how your generous contribution impacts lives every day. Please consider making a gift today.
There are many other ways you can help Via of the Lehigh Valley fulfill its mission of providing leadership, support, opportunities and resources for people with disabilities so that they may be independent, productive and enjoy full lives within the community:
- Hire people with disabilities in meaningful jobs through Via’s Employment Services.
- Sponsor a Clothing Drive at your business or organization.
- Donate through your company’s participation in the EITC and OSTC Tax Credit Programs.
- Provide meaningful volunteer opportunities for people in Via’s Community Connections program.
- Volunteer at Via Thrift Stores or help manage and work at Via Events
- Use Via Business & Industrial Services for your business’ production needs.
- Donate items for sale in Via Thrift Stores.
- Shop at Via Thrift Stores and become part of the Via Thrift Stores advertising network at your churches, clubs, social groups, etc. by distributing monthly calendars and fliers.
Via’s programs continue to grow and strengthen our ability to fulfill our mission now more than ever. Your gift and support can make real changes in the lives of the people we serve.
Via of the Lehigh Valley, Via Foundation and Via Events are nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organizations. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the PA Dept. of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
Via Foundation and Via Events are also registered in NY and NJ.
New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING 973-504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/charity/chardir.htm. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
New York: Upon request, a copy of the latest annual report can be obtained from the organization or from the Office of the Attorney General, by writing the Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
For more information, contact:
Michele Grasso, Vice President of Development
M.Grasso@ViaNet.org | 484-893-5396