How You Can Help
Everyone deserves the chance to succeed. With the support of our community, Via has provided vital services to people with disabilities since 1952.
There are many other ways you can help Via of the Lehigh Valley fulfill its mission of providing leadership, support, opportunities and resources for people with disabilities so that they may be independent, productive and enjoy full lives within the community:
- Hire people with disabilities through Via’s Employment Services.
- Sponsor a Clothing Drive at your business or organization.
- Donate through your company’s participation in the EITC and OSTC Tax Credit Programs.
- Provide meaningful volunteer opportunities for people in Via’s Community Connections program.
- Volunteer at Via Thrift Stores or Via Events.
- Use Via Business & Industrial Services for your business’ production needs.
- Donate items for sale in Via Thrift Stores.
- Shop at Via Thrift Stores and become part of the Via Thrift Stores advertising network at your churches, clubs, social groups, etc. by distributing monthly calendars and fliers.
- Leave a legacy by naming Via in your estate plan.
Via of the Lehigh Valley, Via Foundation and Via Events are nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organizations registered in the state of Pennsylvania. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the PA Dept. of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
Via Foundation is registered in New York and New Jersey. Via Events is also registered in New York, New Jersey and California. We do not accept donations from states where we are not registered.
NEW JERSEY – INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973)504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT: http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
New York: Upon request, a copy of the latest annual report can be obtained from the organization or from the Office of the Attorney General, by writing the Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
For more information, contact:
Michele Grasso, Vice President of Development & Communications
M.Grasso@ViaNet.org | 484-893-5396