Emmaus High School
- He averaged 19.6 points, 12 rebounds, four blocks and four assists per game
- Finished his career with 975 points, had 530 this season.
- Gray was voted Lehigh Valley Conference MVP
- Helped Emmaus win one league title and reach two District 11 title games in his career.
- Early signee for the University of Pittsburgh
- A two-time All-Area selection.
University of Pittsburgh
While at Pitt, Gray was named an Associated Press Third Team All-American, after helping lead the University of Pittsburgh to the Sweet 16 in the 2007 NCAA Men’s Division I Basketball Tournament in March 2007. Most recently, Gray was named “Aeropostale/Big East Scholar-Athlete of the Year”. An All-America and Big East Player of the Year candidate, Aaron Gray decided to complete his college eligibility and return to Pitt for his senior season. In his senior campaign Gray scored 499 points at an average of 13.9 points per game. Against Washington on February 17, Aaron became the 34th player in school history to surpass the 1,000-career point mark. In 2005-06, Gray was named Big East Most Improved Player and All-Big East First Team honoree.