Early Intervention Therapist – Independent Contractor
We contract with Speech Therapists, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Special Instruction Therapists to provide early intervention services in Northampton and Lehigh Counties. The Early Intervention Program services children from birth to three years of age. A competitive rate is provided. Change lives at Via.
- A Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology, Physical Therapy, or Occupational Therapy is required.
- A valid state licensure is required.
- A certificate of Clinical Competency is required.
- 1 year of experience working with children ages 3 and under.
- Child abuse clearance, FBI clearance, and criminal background clearances are required.
For more information, or if you would like to be an independent contractor, for these services, please contact:
Melissa Bache, Assistant Director