Via of the Lehigh Valley and Lehigh Children’s Academy offer excellent benefits to all full-time employees. Below is a list of our benefit package.
- Very low cost medical, vision and dental plans are available to employees. Additional coverage for employee and family is available.
- Accrued paid leave bank from date of hire, with a minimum of 11 days in your first year and seven paid holidays.
- Company paid Group Life Insurance, Short-term disability, Long-term disability and Accidental Death and Dismemberment.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Educational assistance and professional development opportunities.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Reduced child-care costs.
Via of the Lehigh Valley is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information, contact:
Jill Kares, Human Resources Director
J.Kares@ViaNet.org | 484-893-5373