How You Can Help
Host a Via Clothing Drive
Companies and organizations are flooded with requests each day for support. Via offers a unique way for your employees/members to give back to the community through Corporate or Organizational Clothing Drives.
Via’s Clothing Drives benefit services for children and adults with disabilities living in our community. Via will collect your employees/members’ unwanted clothing for resale in Via Thrift Stores with the proceeds benefiting Via’s services for children and adults with disabilities.
What Via’s Clothing Drives Do
- Raise funds for Via’s services.
- Educate your employees/members of the importance of Via’s role in the community and how their support benefits people with disabilities.
- Encourage every employee/member to fill and return a bag of unwanted clothing that will go directly to Via Thrift Stores, community based stores that benefit Via’s programs.
How It Works
- Designate a place where your employees'/members' donations will be accepted. Via can provide large carts if needed.
- Let your employees/members know you are hosting a Clothing Drive. Via will provide you with a pdf flyer that can be emailed or printed to distribute to your employees/members.
- Your employees/members fill a bag with unwanted clothing, shoes, linens, purses, etc. and bring to your drop-off location.
- Via will schedule pick-ups with your company and report on your Clothing Drive progress.
To schedule your Clothing Drive, contact:
G.Bruchok@ViaNet.org | 610-317-8000 x457