Download an Application
Looking for a rewarding career, one where you can make a difference in someone's life every day? Join the Via team and help provide leadership, support, opportunities and resources for people with disabilities so that they may be independent, productive and enjoy full lives within the community.
Via of the Lehigh Valley and Lehigh Children’s Academy offer excellent benefits to all full-time employees. Below is a list of our benefit package.
- Two medical plans and three dental plans to choose from. There is no cost to the employee for the basic medical and basic dental plans! Additional coverage for employee and family is available.
- Accrued paid leave bank from date of hire with a minimum of 11 days in your first year and seven (7) paid holidays.
- Company paid Group Life Insurance, Short-term disability, Long-term disability and Accidental Death and Dismemberment.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Educational assistance and professional development opportunities.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Reduced child-care costs.
Via provides equal opportunity employment and advancement opportunities to employees and all applicants for employment. Via does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, national origin, citizenship, or status as a disabled Vietnam era veteran, or any other protected basis. Via complies with all federal, state and local Equal Opportunity Employment laws, regulations and ordinances.
Via of the Lehigh Valley is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Women, Minorities, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
For current job openings click here or contact:
Jill Kares, Human Resources Director
firstname.lastname@example.org | 484-893-5373