Download an Application
Join a team who is dedicated to improving the lives of people with disabilities. As a member of Via's team you will help the people we serve by assisting in attaining their social, vocational and career goals. A passion to advocate for inclusion of all people with disabilities will make for a successful career at Via. Just as we believe in promoting personal growth for the individuals we serve, we believe in the career growth for our staff. There are educational and advancement opportunities available to those who are motivated and determined to succeed with us.
Via of the Lehigh Valley and Lehigh Children's Academy offer excellent benefits to all full-time employees. Below is a list of our benefit package.
- Two medical plans and three dental plans to choose from. There is no cost to the employee for the basic medical plan! Additional coverage for employee and family is available.
- Accrued paid leave bank from date of hire with a minimum of 11 days in your first year and seven (7) paid holidays.
- Company paid Group Life Insurance, Short-term disability, Long-term disability and Accidental
- Death and Dismemberment.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Educational assistance and professional development opportunities.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Reduced child-care costs.
Via of the Lehigh Valley is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Women, Minorities, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
For current job openings click here or contact:
Jill Kares, Human Resources Director
email@example.com | 484-893-5373